Any set of search results of Bills, Dockets or Filings in PowerSuite can be exported. This is a great option if you want to complete your own detailed analysis or generate a quick report on a regular basis to share with colleagues.
If you would like help with a more complex data export, contact us.
All of the bill/docket details will be included in the export plus your private team comments, summaries, positions and more.
How to generate a report data
- Look for the "Generate Report" button in the upper right of any table of results.
- Select "Generate Report"
- Chose your preferred format options (csv or docx)
- PowerSuite will send you an email with a special download link in a few moments
Note: You can export up to 650 spreadsheet formate (CSV) search results or 50 in word doc format (docx).
Pick formatting options:
Example Microsoft DOCX format that you can edit or save as a pdf:
You can generate a report from any search result in PowerSuite from anywhere on our platform. For example you can generate a report of:
- "My Favorites" or "Organization Favorites"
- Trending bills or dockets
- AEE Insights
- Any search result with custom keywords or filter options
- Any combination you can dream up :)